Volume 36, 2022
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 November 2022|
- Chinese Ministry of Finance and Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. 2015. Notice of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on Jointly Organizing the Implementation of the Action Plan for the Clean and Efficient Use of Coal in Industrial Fields,  No. 45. [Google Scholar]
- Dale, S. 2021. BP Statistical Review of World Energy. British Petroleum Company. [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Planning and Engineering Institute. 2021. Annual Report on China’s Development. People Daily Press. [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics. China Energy Statistics Yearbook 2020, Beijing: China Statistics Press, December 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Official Statistics of Finland (OSF): Energy supply and consumption [e-publication]. ISSN=1799-7976. Helsinki: Statistics Finland [referred: 15.3.2022]. Access method: https://www.stat.fi/til/ehk/index_en.html. [Google Scholar]
- US International Trade Administration. Exporter Tools. Access method: https://www.export.gov/article?id=Finland-Energy. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.